Moving in / Moving to another room / Moving out
Information about move-in – program EXCHANGE for the students of VSE with a confirmed accommodation at VSE dormitories in academic year 2020/2021 and term of moving in: September 7, 2020.
From that date onwards, an accommodation is booked and a dormitory fee is charged until January 11, 2021. You have to pay a part of your rent (minimum 10 000 CZK) or full rent before your arrival i.e., until September 7, 2020. Until move-in day at the dormitory, there have to be paid of accommodation deposit CZK 5000 and a minimum of CZK 10 000 or the full rent on your main account in ISKAM.
Please read the full text of the Contract on Accommodation and sign it before your arrival. You can find the documents in ISKAM – card Accommodation -> Accommodation list -> Detail. Contract on Accommodation can be sing from August 31, 2020 until September 7, 2020.
If students would like to come to Prague earlier, they can stay at the hotel accommodation. More details concerning the hotel accommodation, see at the website: hotel.vse.cz/en
Move into the dormitory later than September 7, 2020. or outside of office hours is possible (the reception is open nonstop). If you arrive later than September 18, 2020, please send a notice email directly to Zuzana Hrnková (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Eislerova dormitory:
- When you arrive at the dormitory:
- Please submit:
- identity card (student part of EU, students should bring their valid passports/ID). It must be the same ID/passport as you fill in the ISKAM.
- visa (if you need a visa to visit the Czech Republic)
- Please submit:
At the reception you will receive keys and Handover protocol.
- Contract on Accommodation:
Please read the full text of the Contract on Accommodation and sign it before you arrive (instruction how to sign contract can be found here), because moving in can be time-consuming. You can find the documents in:
- ISKAM – card Accommodation -> Accommodation list -> Detail
- Website – Forms
- ISKAM – Online reporting defects:
- you will report defects in your room upon entry to the room
- as soon as you enter the room, check the room and its furnishings immediately for proper condition fit for use
- record any defects in the ISKAM
- you will be responsible for defects not recorded in ISKAM
- This system does not serve to report emergency situations that need to be addressed immediately – please report these faults at the reception!
- Manual for the „Online reporting defects“
- Report for Foreign Police:
- Report for Foreign Police serves to announce your stay at the dormitories to the Foreign Police
- it is obligatory to report your stay
- please use capital letters when filling the form
- the form must be filled out completely and legibly
- All the required stuff for move in will be prepared in your room.
- Bed line will be prepared in your room without towels, toiletries (toilet paper, soap, shampoo etc.), hairdryer and dishes.
Please note that eduroam wireless network is available at the dormitory. Please follow the instruction that you have received in email from IT Department. Also there is a data socket in all rooms – for each resident is one socket.
Moving to another room
- The first week in next month after move in is the first permitted day of moving to another room.
- A person interested in moving to another room must appear in person during office hours and prove his/her identity.
- In case of exchange of the allocation with another student, both these students have to appear at the same time.
- Each application for moving to another room will be decided individually and may be rejected.
- Rooms may not be booked.
- Information about free rooms will be provided only at personal visits.
A student may move until the 4th day of a calendar month inclusive (during office hours only). This is due to sending a direct debit order to the bank usually on the 5th day of a calendar month (the particular term of sending is published in the news on a monthly basis). Any later date of moving will be permitted only in exceptional cases upon agreement with the manager of the relevant hall of residence.
Moving from one hall of residence to another (applies to VSE halls of residence in Prague)
- is the charge of the central accommodation office.
- A student may move until the 4th day of a calendar month inclusive (during office hours only).
- This is due to sending a direct debit order to the bank usually on the 5th day of a calendar month (the particular term of sending is published in the news on a monthly basis).
- A student may move only if he/she has no debts, i.e. he/she has paid all outstanding amounts owed to VSE SUZ (residence fee, utilities, damages, late payment interest, if appropriate, etc.)
Please inform reception/dormitory office about leaving at least one day in advance and give them your whole name, number of your room and date of moving out.
You will receive a moving out form and envelope at reception. Please fill in all the requirements in the form and choose how your deposit will be returned. Deposit can be returned to your account by credit card (no additional fee for foreing transfer) or via bank transfer (you have to fill in all required infomation in ISKAM, administrative fee of CZK 500 will be deducted). If you want to return the money to the card, you must state the 16-digit card number (not the IBAN, not the account number) and the expiration date in the form. Without these requirements, it‘s not possible to return the deposit to your card.
You can pick up the envelope with the form every working day at the reception or in the dormitory office, on weekends/public holidays it is only possible between 7.00 PM – 6.30 AM.
Before your departure from dorm, please put the key and the form in the envelope and leave the envelope at the reception / office. If you are leaving during the weekend when the reception is closed, leave the envelope in your room.
The next working day, the dormitory employee checks your room and picks up the envelope. As soon as we receive the key, your deposit will be returned.
In case that the room is dirty and inventory is damaged, a potential cleaning and repairs will be charged from your deposit according to price list. Before you leave, please do the cleaning at least to the following extent:
- ventilate a room properly, close the windows and balcony doors;
- wash the floor of the room and/or balcony, hoover the carpets (if any);
- wash the washable surface of the tables and other furniture;
- dust the furniture and window sill;
- wash the floor and storage drawer under the bed.
- Empty a waste bin into relevant dustbins and/or containers, separate waste by type.
- Kitchen: clean up the work surfaces, clean the tiling of the kitchen, wash the cupboards, cooker and microwave, remove any leftovers from the refrigerator, if you are the last – wash the refrigerator and dishes (you can leave the undamaged and clean dishes).
- Entrance hall: empty and clean the wardrobes and shelves, wash the floor.
- Bathroom: disinfect the basin, clean and polish the mirror, clean and disinfect the tiling and floor of the washroom.
- Toilet: disinfect the toilet bowl, including the seat, clean and disinfect the tiling and floor.
To avoid any problems that may arise during checking out, please check your debts in ISKAM. You have to pay all outstanding amounts for residence fee or services. If there are any defects in the unit, please report these defects to ISKAM before your departure.
Moving out form: